The topic of lesbians came up in conversation last week
- Mom: [Your brother] is a lesbian. He likes girls.
- Me: -momentarily dumbfounded-
- Me: Okay, whatever. Me too!
- Mom: -silence-
- Me: Is that okay?
- Mom: Yeah, sure. Is that why you keep saying you're not giving me grandchildren?
- Me: No, THAT is because children are terrible.
- So I guess my mom thinks I'm a lesbian now.
- But at least she's okay with it if I am.
- I don't think I am, but it's nice to have her support either way.
- It's also interesting to note that evidently some adults have the same definition of 'lesbian' as the kids on the playground in elementary school.
- person: so where did you learn html?
- me: not.... neopets...
1 of 85